Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday Practice

I practiced on The Patio in front of The Barn this morning. I was watching Echo while GG was working down stairs. We're working on getting him used to being alone in the house without flipping out! 

I started with a full Warm Up. I've been blending The 10+ Exercises and Sifu Ray's Warm Ups. I'm going to do a version of those at the Bagua For Health Seminar coming up on the 22nd. I believe that these simple exercises are essential for health and also for a more complete understanding.

I kept checking the Blink camera's in the living room for Echo's state of being. He remained calm lying on the back of the Blue Chair.

I proceeded to do a Round (left side) focusing on the Tai-Chi Classics.

After checking that Echo was still calm I came back to the house to do Part III on The Deck so that I could be there when GG came back upstairs. We are trying to keep Echo calm (er) when she returns. It went pretty good.

Afterwards I did some research on Bagua Basics for the upcoming seminar and a review of the first Yin Fu Set.