Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

My main practice area looking north.

I had a busy morning shuffling the 4-Runner and my Volvo to Cherry Rum Automotive for servicing. It looks like the 4-Runner has a fair number of issues, mostly due to rust. I believe it's time to trade her out.  We've had her for 20 years so I think we've got out moneys worth!

When I got back from town, I practiced out in my main practice area. Starting with a full round of the 8 Linking Palms Form on both sides and more research on the basics that I'll be presenting at the Bagua for Health Seminar this coming Sunday at The Studio.

Afterwards I did a brief Warm Up and a Round (left side), focusing on the rotation of my lower spine/tail bone and how it's movement is connected to my waist and hips. I also focused on the degree of Song (release and stretch) of the sides of my torso from arm pits to hips.