Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday Practice

 

It's raining this morning so I practiced upstairs in The Loft looking south towards east hill and beaver meadow.

I had a 8-9 am video call with Jeff. Many subjects but the upcoming Seminar and it's logistics were on the top of the list. 

After the call I had Echo duty so I had many interruptions throughout this morning training. Lots of practice 'getting back to the feeling'. It's a good thing IF you can actually do that without adding turbid qi, but instead being equanimous and neutral.

I started with a full Warm Up downstairs and then went upstairs and did a Round (right side) to a metronome set at 60 bpm with 2 tones; One for the Beat and the other for the 1/2 Beat. Start on the Down Beat (the ONE) end on the 1/2 Beat (the AND).

Next I'll be working on Bagua......