Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Qigong Walking on the Beach

 

I had another late afternoon Qigong Walk on the Beach. 

Qigong Beach Walking has to be one of the best practices I've ever found. Beach walking is especially good here in NSB. There's literally miles and miles to walk without any obstructions. 

One of the many techniques that I do when beach walking is to close my eyes. This technique works well in conjunction with other ideas such as feeling forward momentum ripple through my body as my arms swing naturally like two strands of pearls. 

 I strive to suspend time when walking the beach towards a particular destination. I know when I'm in 'The Zone" internally whenever I'm able to suspend time. 

I walked up to the Pelican Condo's and then turned around and did a round of Yin Fu 8 Palms. Working on Changes 1-4. This Set is coming along nicely. 

Many thanks to Sifu Ray Hayward for sharing his vast knowledge about Bagua Zhang in general and this 8 Palms Set in particular. 

Bow from the waist!