Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

Freezing rain this morning....Ugh! 


                                       Yep, that's freezing rain on the ramp to the back door....Ugh!

It was cold and drizzling rain this morning so I started my practice in the driveway until it got to be too much, then I moved just inside the opening to my garage to finish. 

I started with a short warm up and moved on to a Round (left side). Nothing special today just to get in my daily Round of T'ai Chi Ch'uan! The good and bad days come in cycles no matter the endeavor. 


I needed to drive to town to Travis's to drop off X-mass gifts and to visit with him.  Afterwards I drove down to Westfield to pick up my BCD and regulator At the Waters Edge Dive Shop. 

Then back home for more packing. Aiming to leave early Saturday morning.