Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday Practice

 

Sunrise was at 6:53 this morning with a pleasant breeze coming from the south. The low tide was at 9:19 am so there was plenty of hard packed sand to practice on.

After setting up my tripod and camera I shot a few photo's of the sunrise. Above is the first shot I took. I see this woman jogging most every sunrise. 

I started my practice with a full Warm Up using The 10+ Exercises. I've added some Tai-Chi Ruler at the beginning and I've been using a stretching variation to #9.

Next I did a Round (right side) focusing on my entire body being light and agile in every movement. I had a profound feeling of expanding from foot to fingers. I tuned in to the feeling of Song throughout. Very strong feeling of Song this morning.


First thing I saw on the beach this morning was this couple shooting the sunrise with their phone camera. I hadn't seen them before and I believe they came to the beach by bicycle. They were very friendly.