Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday Practice

 

The Photo:

The Studio Logo - Sunrise was at 7:07 with high tide at 6:29, there was little to no breeze so the nsum's were pesky. I was warmer than yesterday (low 60's) but tomorrow looks to be 20 degrees cooler. Oy!! I'll be sure to dress for it.

*No photo today....It was a wash out, but I still took a number of photos but I had massive technical difficulties. Evidently the card formatting that I used in the camera does not jive with the computer?

It's the same work flow that I use every morning but this morning the computer kept wanting to re-format the card. Oy!! Reformatting will erase the card....Oy!!


The Practice:

I started with The 10+ focusing on Ting/Song, feeling a slight stretch in all the connective tissue from head to toe. I did an extra neck and shoulder routine and extra Song Gong.

Next I did a Round (left side) focusing on Ting/Song and feeling the Jin line down and up from foot to hand.

Next I reviewed Anyo Anim (Modern Arnis empty hand form #6) and Kusanku Kata focusing on Zhong Ding, stretching the connective tissue and fully extending the kicks.

Next I did double cane basics with the dragon canes from Sifu Ray. They are heavy!!

I ended with a Healing Qigong before heading back to the house

Very disappointed that the camera's card screwed up. Not sure what I'll be doing about that. Tomorrow I'll be using a different camera...For sure!!