Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday Practice


The Photo:

Sunrise was at 7:04, low tide at 8:43, with a light north breeze. It was a bit cooler in the low 60's, they say tomorrow will be cold, oh boy! There was plenty of hard packed sand to practice on. 

The Practice:

I did a full Warm Up using the 10+ followed by a Round (left side) focused on being light and agile. I had a very 'full' feeling throughout. Filled with emptiness. I especially could feel the fullness during Ward Off and Cloud Hands. It felt like the proper amount of stretch with Song (release). Excellent Round!

Next I reviewed Anyo Isa (Modern Arnis empty hand form #1) and Sanchin Kata

Followed by a Healing Qigong......."Qi permeates my bones"....ect.......

Notes:

I had another social morning on the beach. It's wonderful to connect with this group of folks that are out on the beach for sunrise. 

Several folks stopped to chat. First the main walking guy (don't know his name yet) who has been friendly and always says hi as he is walking by. He was alone today.

Next John (the surfer) stopped to chat. I hadn't seen him yet this season. He said he's been surfing instead.

Next Nissann and Natasha stopped by to chat and I took a couple of photo's of them. 

                                                          Here they are being silly!