Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday Practice


The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:13 with low tide at 8:00. It's the coldest day so far. I think it got down into the 40's last night. I'll be dressing accordingly. The wind was out of the N N/W at a steady 15-20 and made it feel even colder. I had my hood up, gloves on and ear flaps down! I kept my back to the wind whenever possible.

The Practice:

I started with The 10+ followed by a Round (left side) focused on feeling connected from foot to fingers. All connected as if the joints were pearl necklace. 

Next I reviewed Anyo Pito (#7) and Sunsu Kata concentrating on full extension and correct hand positions.

Next I did a Double Cane Session using my dragon canes. I started with Modern Arnis basics and warm up and then into some Tai-Chi double broadsword basics.

I reviewed Tai-Chi Broadsword next.

I ended with a Healing Qigong