Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

Shot with my phone as soon as I got down to the beach. The sun is rising earlier and earlier. I'm not getting down there until the sun is already up. It was super clear this morning, beautiful in it's own way!

The Details:

The sunrise was at 6:55, high tide at 9:22. It's 53 here at the house

The Practice:

I started with a modified (less reps) of The 10+

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on the horizon and Nine Joint Harmony. I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I

I finished with a Healing Qigong before returning to the house to get ready to go to the airport to pick up Genna and Ali.


Note:

Genna and Ali fly into Orlando later this morning. They will be visiting until Friday. This may alter my posting to the blog. I'm going to try and keep my training and blogging consistent. Time will tell.