Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Practice

 

I shot this with my phone as soon as I got down to the beach. It's raining and cloudy a total wash out of a sunrise. There wasn't another soul on the beach. That part was wonderful! I was going to give myself the morning off, but since it wasn't thundering or lightning I felt that I could still got down and at least get a Round of Taiji in.


The Details:

It's 67 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:25, high tide at 7:54. It's raining medium hard, but no thunder and lightning.

The Practice:

I started with a modified round of The 10+. A few I only did one repetition and some I only did half of my normal reps. 

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned in to consistency of practice. Internal practices slowly accumulate skill and qi, if you're consistent. 

Doing - Not Doing

That's all there is.....

                    I had my rain gear on this morning. With my hood up, it kept me warm and toasty!

I finished with a Healing Qigong before returning to the house. 

I have a standing video meeting with Jeff 8-9 on Fridays.