Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

I shot this photo with my phone. Busy morning, I drove up to Jacksonville to visit with my Mom.

The Details:

It's 70 here at the house. The sunrise was at 7:31, low tide at 10:03. No discernible wind and lot's of beach to practice on.

The Practice:

I started with a modified round of The 10+ tuned in to waking up my body and mind and connecting with the horizon. 

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned in to using neutral postures and transitions. A neutral posture is readily able to transform energy from any direction and process it (neutralize) through alignment, connective tissue and a calm but focused my harmonizing Jin, Qi and Shen. 

I finished with a Healing Qigong before heading back to the house.

I got ready to drive up to Jacksonville to visit my Mom. 


                                    We played several games of Rummikub before lunch.