Saturday, October 19, 2024

Saturday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 36 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:09. It's the SYC fall workbee this morning. Ginnie went, I stayed behind.

The Practice:

I had a challenging time getting started with my morning exercise routine today. I did finally get going as I was about to 'clean a closet'. 

I started inside in The Loft with a brief round of The 10 while I was making a CD of yesterday's jam with Shubal and Bobby V. I was focused on the health benefits of regular practice. I used 10lbs dumbbells for #8.



Next I went out on The Deck to do a Round (left side) of Taiji, reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I achieved a profound sense of inner calm (TSOM) while swimming in air.

Next I did a brief SPT (Standing Post Training) and Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito (#7) tuned into the sequence and consistency.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into good quality basics and the overall timing and direction of the postures.

I'm finishing, by writing about this morning practice. The idea is to maintain a consistent, daily practice. Not an easy goal; but definitely worth the effort!

Enjoy your practice!