Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 45 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:58. It's cold....Brrrr! I have a 5 pm call with Sifu Ray today. I forgot yesterday. I guess I was too concerned about Hurricane Milton hitting NSB? It is what it is!


The Practice:

I practiced in The Driveway because it was sunny and slightly protected from the wind.

I started with a round of Taiji Staff (left side) 

Next I did a round of Monkey Staff

                                                            Monkey Staff circa 1984

Next I did a round of Lo Family Staff

Next I did a round of The 10+ at #8 I did the squats with 20 lbs then I did a shoulder routine with 8 lbs dumbbells. At #9 I did a round of Yin Fu 8 Palms tuned into consistency. 

Next I did a round of Taiji (right side) tuned into maintaining TSOM and connecting to nature.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into agility and focusing punches and kicks with full extension

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Breathing