I had three garter snakes assisting me this morning. I couldn't get the third one in the frame but here's a photo of two of them
The Details and Notes:
Day #2 (again)
It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:42.
I didn't sleep well last night. I got up late again. Ugh!
Not sure what I'll be doing this morning, besides my regular practices. Hmmm!
As I started Part II of my Round this morning it started to rain....Hard! I stopped, got the Lexus out and went to find GG and Echo. I didn't really know where they walked to but I took a guess and it happened to be right! I found them trying to stay out of the downpour in the apron of Susan Cohen's garage. They appreciated the ride.
The Practice:
I started in The Driveway with a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms (w/ kick ups) Changes 1-4 focused on Balance and Even Twisting from Bottom to Top.
Next I did a round of Taiji Jian using my metal (Lung Ching) sword. I recited the names of the postures wherever I could (98%).
Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused on Basics, Sequence and Applications.
Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata exploring the changes that I'm making to this Kata.
Next I did a full round of the original 10 Exercises focused on Consistency and Health.
Next I went up to my main practice area weeding as I went.
Next I did a Round stopping at the beginning of Part II to go rescue GG and Echo from the downpour. I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I
Next I came back in finished my Round just inside my garage.
I love the sound of the rain hitting the metal roof.