The Details and Notes:
I'm counting this as Day #5 in the rotation.
It's 59 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:09.
I want to re-do the Craigslist ad for my Volvo to include the 17" wheels.
The boy'z are coming to play music from 2-4 this afternoon. Shubal cancelled. He has too much to do to prepare for his party on Saturday.
I'm contemplating Bill Chases O'Day 19.2.....Hmmm!
The Practice:
I went up to my main practice area and started with a brief Warm Up
Next I did Yin Style Baguzhang 8 Palms Changes 5-8 reciting the names of the Postures throughout. I focused on the overall quality of the Form.
Next I did a round of Anyo Lima focused on Basics, Stance Work and Applications.
Next I did a round of Chinto Kata focused on Jumping and Spinning, Agility and Mobility.
Next I did a Round (right side) focused on which side I was on. I started on the right but then began to question my choice at the beginning of Part II. After thinking about it I decided to switch to the right side. I remained on the right for the rest of the Form.
Next I did Standing (all 8 Postures) and Healing Qigong
Next I weeded my way to the garage and did a round of Monkey Staff in The Driveway. I focused on the overall quality of my Techniques.
That's it for today.......