Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

It's 59 at the house and damp. The sunrise was at 6:48.

Eli Painting Guy's are back....Maybe they finish today?

I've got a 12:30 appointment with Shayna to get my haircut in Brattleboro.

GG is still in CA

The Practice:

After trying to walk Echo. I went up to The Loft to practice.

I started with a full round of The 10 adding to #3, #6, #7, #8, #9 and #10. I used 20lbs dumbbells for #8 and 2 lbs hand weights for #9 and #10 (three swings and song gong)

Next I did a round of Cheng Baguazhang 8 Animal (Mother) Palms Changes 5-8 (both sides) focused on Health and Agility/Mobility.

Next I did a Round (left side) to Master Liang's music and count. I got confused in Parts II & III. I was a bit distracted from wearing the Hand Weights and the guy's here painting and cleaning up.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.

That's it for today......