Monday, January 18, 2021

Sunrise Monday 1.18.21

Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Not much color this morning and a heavy cloud bank on the horizon. It took 5-10 minutes for the sun to finally make an appearance. Very calm, with almost zero swell, the wave were only inches high, and the tide was almost all the way down. Lot's of beach and only a few folks out and about.
Pleasant morning for beach practice albeit a bit on the cool side. I was dressed for it;^)

I started with The 10 to warm up and segued into a weapons warm up with my new 'dragon sticks'. I'm getting used to their weight;^) Then I reviewed the Double Broadsword and Jian forms with added single movement practice with my left hand (Lazy D). I then did a 'round' of Tai Chi (RT side) and finished with Qigong and Standing. Felt W O N D E R F U L as I walked back home for breakfast and tea.

Wish you were here! If you see this drop me a note (email, text, etc.) I'd like to know who is actually seeing these posts. Thanks!!
Hope your day is starting off well. Take a moment to be still, breath and reflect on what a distinct pleasure it is to be alive. Lucky us!