Monday, January 4, 2021

Sunrise Monday 1.4.21 - My morning practice spot - ***Tuesday morning Tai Chi & Qigong classes in NSB, Florida*** -


    This is the view from my morning practice spot at the 22nd Ave boardwalk. 

This is the first image I shot from the top of the boardwalk, just as the sun made it's appearance on the horizon.

It was cooler this morning with a cool breeze coming in from the NW. There is a cold front coming in and the air has started to change, looks like it will be cooler all week. The good news is the tourists have all left (mostly) so the beach was very quiet, excellent for my practice.

I find the beach a peaceful and extremely enjoyable place to practice internal martial arts. It's especially potent as the sun is rising the Ocean Chi is at it's strongest.

Take a moment to just BE; Breathing in calmness, slow and deep through the nose, releasing tension and stress as you exhale....Repeat as needed;^)

***Tai Chi & Qigong Classes***
- Every Tuesday morning throughout January -
from 8-9am
on the beach at the 22nd Ave boardwalk, New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Email me if you are able to make it; jrroy@jrroy.com;
I'll get right back to you with a confirmation.
Hope to practice with you on the beach;^)