Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Practice Tuesday 1.24.23

 

The Photo:

Cooler still this morning (60ish) with a brisk N N/W wind. I needed long pants, a windbreaker & warm top and gloves, but my ears were ok. 

The tide was about 1/2 way up with the next high tide at 10:43am. There was plenty of beach to practice on (hard packed sand).


The Practice:

After taking a few photos of the sunrise I proceeded to do my Warm Ups to awaken my body.

Today I was focused on raising my internal vibration by profoundly connecting to nature qi. I start with tunning into a deep appreciation of nature and my health. Healthy enough to be able to do what I am going to do, second by second; Attending to my love and appreciation of nature and the highly dynamic environment of the beach and the sunrise. Nature's qi was palpable and relatively easy to harvest/cultivate.



Notes:

I saw Cheech again he was riding a bicycle along the shore heading south. He asked me if I was getting some nice photos this morning. It's a common question I get when I'm shooting the sunrise. My stock answer is "maybe?" I don't know until I get back to the house. I usually shoot between 50-75 shots of the sunrise. I look for the one that stands out; The pick of the litter;^)

I was surprised that Cheech didn't ask about the photo I took of him yesterday? 

I think sometimes folks don't want to bother me? They don't realize that I love to share my photos! Especially ones that I recently take of folks/scenes/things. When I occasionally run across an oldie but goodie I love sharing those also.