Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Practice Wednesday 1.25.23

 

The Photo:

It was warmer this morning with a fresh breeze from the north. The tide was low but coming up (low at 5:24am - high 11:35am) 

There was plenty of hard sand to practice on. 

I wore a windbreak jacket down to the beach but once I started to exercise I ended up taking the jacket off and hanging on my tripod. 

'Twas a very pleasant morning to be on the beach witnessing the sun rising over the horizon.

With Gratitude and Appreciation!!


The Practice:

"Loose, supple and relaxed" I recited out loud, as I walked to my spot on the beach just off the 20th Ave boardwalk. 

I did my usual Qigong Warm Ups followed by a Round of T'ai Chi Ch'uan on the right side (first side).

First I tune into "The Earth Pushing Up Against my Feet" Then I focus on feeling that my feet (bubbling spring point) is the start of a wave of Jin that then comes up through my legs, waist, spine, shoulders and finally manifesting in the finger tips. From foot to leg to waist all must act as one.

All in all a very productive Round. 

Afterwards I did some Standing Meditation and a Healing Qigong, with Pore Breathing with the earth and sending out Healing Energy to all my family, friends and all sentient beings throughout the universe.

Notes: 

A few more folks on the beach this morning. I guess because of the low tide and warmer weather for the sunrise? I saw a regular jogger to say hi to and I saw Cheech again. He was riding a bicycle and didn't stop to talk simply said hi. 

I also saw a women with her dog (off leash) get stopped by the Beach Patrol. She got off the beach!