Friday, January 13, 2023

Sunrise Practice Friday 1.13.23

 

The Photo:

It was raining pretty good! I got soaked! 

I've been shooting the sunrises with my Cannon camera (the one I use in a housing underwater). But this morning because of the rain I decided to use my Sony mirrorless with a plastic bag to protect it while on the tripod. I guess I got away with it? Cameras in general don't get along well with getting wet. Thus the U/W housings. *Make darn sure you get a good seal on the U/W housing...or else;^(

I had given myself the day off because I knew it was going to be raining. But then the 'habit' of going out to the beach for a sunrise photo and sunrise Inner Cultivation kicked in!! The habit of getting out to the beach made the routine surprisingly easy this morning. 

Needless to say there were very few folks on the beach this morning;^) Plenty of space and beach to exercise on.

For my effort, I was gifted to a dazzling display of color by mother nature, then it quickly turned completely grey as the sun rose above the horizon. 

The Practice:

I had a fabulous Round in the rain. There was little to no wind and I was dressed for the weather. Very pleasant indeed. 

This morning I had a profound connection to the energies of nature all around me and in me. 

All in all a very productive session this morning.

With gratitude and appreciation!

(BOW)


The Lesson:

Anytime of day is the correct time to practice: 

Whenever you will DO IT!

BUT, I find the earlier in the day the better;^)


Notes:

I got wet!

I didn't see anyone to talk to this morning...Too wet?

 

I got my sunrise photo and a Round of T'ai Chi Ch'uan in. 

Life is Good!!


Support your local sunrise!