Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sunrise Practice Saturday 1.14.23

 

The Photo:

Freezing cold with a stiff W N/W wind....Brrrr! I wore my long underwear top and bottom, gloves, a warm hat that went around my ears...The works! I was not overdressed!

Besides the cold temperature (40's) and the stiff W N/W wind the tide was pretty far out. Plenty of hard sand to exercise on and hardly a person on the beach. The cold and wind certainly thins out the herd;^)


The Practice:

Small habits add up to big changes

A strong morning routine is one of the keys to having a better day


This morning I stayed focused on the feeling

The 'energy' rooted in my feet, developed in my legs, directed by my waist and formed in my fingers 

- From foot to leg to waist all must act as one -

Notes:

My Grand Niece Morgan is in town with her boyfriend Kevin. We tentatively planned to meet up on the beach for sunrise...Alas it was too cold for them. Maybe later this afternoon? There's a Falcon Heavy rocket launch and 5:55 pm...Should be spectacular in the twilight!