Friday, January 20, 2023

Sunrise Practice Friday 1.20.23

 

The Photo:
Warmer (low 60's) with a pleasant breeze from the W. The tide was high (7:14 am) but going down (next low tides at 1:50pm) There was still enough hard packed sand to practice on.

The Practice:
I did a full warm up in between shooting the sunrise. Then proceeded to a Round on the right side. I was focused on Pore Breathing with the Earth. I had a very strong feeling of the energy rooted in my feet, developing in my legs, directed by my waist, forming in my fingers! I was tuned into the wave of Jin coming up my body. Feeling "One part moves, all parts move"

I had to leave the beach about 1/2 through Part III of the T'ai Chi Ch'uan form because I needed the bathroom. Too much coffee I suspect;^( 

I finished my Round in the back yard. 
All in all I had a very productive practice this morning.

I ended my morning practice with Standing Meditation; First using Wuji stance then Raise Hands. 

I had a profound connection to the energies of nature; Beach, Ocean, Sky, Wind, Birds and People. Impossible to describe in words but my connection to nature was profound this morning!! 

With Gratitude and Appreciation!!

Notes:
The warmer weather along with less wind brought out more folks on the beach. They were mostly  walking and jogging for exercise. I saw a couple of locals but nobody to talk to.