Saturday, January 21, 2023

Sunrise Practice Saturday 1.21.23

 

The Photo:

Slightly cooler this morning with a stiff N wind. The tide was high (8:08am) so there was very little hard packed sand to practice on. 

The Practice:

Even though the tide was high, I still made due, and was able to get a full warm, a Round (left side) and Standing Meditation session.
I was extra careful of my alignment (especially knee's) and kind to myself about the quality of my single leg balancing, especially during the kick series.
I focused on Releasing Down, Sinking my Qi and the feeling of a wave originating from my bubbling spring point on the bottoms of my feet and ending at my finger tips.
Overall I had a nice, released and relaxed practice.
I hope that you're enjoying your practice today!

Notes:

There were 3 fishermen about 100 yards south of me this morning. I didn't talk with them. 
I said hello to John on the beach while I was doing my Round.
I saw Rita to wave to on the way back home. 
I also saw the older couple I've been seeing walking on the beach with their Jack Russell. I noticed that their dog was limping from an old injury. They asked me if there was any beach to walk on this morning. I told then the tide was high. Plan B??