Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Practice


 The Photo: 

It was a little warmer this morning with a slight breeze coming in from the W N/W. High tide was at 7:49 am today. There was very little beach to practice on and then only soft sand. I made due!


The Practice:

I spent my time this morning increasing my awareness to open and close. I started with my breathing. I used Pore Breathing with the Earth. Timing my inhale to correspond to the "closing" as if the earth is breathing in the air inside of me through my bubbling well point at the bottom of my feet. Then timing my exhale to correspond to the idea that as the earth exhales it fills me up like a balloon. Once I had the feeling of contracting and expanding I focused on making more space inside (emptying) and space between the cells of my body. Infusing every cell with qi. 

Inhaling abundant health and calm, centered, internal strength. 

Exhaling any injury or disease, negative and/or limiting thoughts.


Notes:

I met Brandon to talk to. He had some questions about the sunrise photography that he saw me doing.