Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday Practice 2.1.23

 

The Photo:

It was in the mid 6o’s this morning with the slightest breeze from the south south/west. Frankly it was a bit tough to discern where it was coming from because it was so light. The tide was higher this morning; the last high tide was 5:43am with the next low tide at 12:11pm. There was still plenty of hard packed sand to practice on.

The Practice:

I focused on the realization that I am built of material that was formed in a star and these molecules formed in earth’s gravitational field using the Golden Rule. I keyed into the two separate but connected parts or me, the right and the left side of my body and my brain. I spent the morning contemplating this reality. It was a very productive session!

After releasing downward (Song), I stayed focused on feeling of the earth pushing up against my feet, into my ankles, legs, waist, spine, shoulders, and elbows and finally forming/manifesting in my fingers! I had the feeling of a wave of energy (Jin) rising up my body from the soles of my feet, moving up wards and manifesting in my fingers. 

Notes:

There was lots of activity on the beach this morning. Besides a bunch of folks walking and jogging for health, there were several construction workers at Las Brisas, and a couple that was shooting a TikTok exercise video just south of my practice spot.

 I had a women approach me, as I was shooting the sunrise and asked if I posted photos to Instagram and I said I did. She then asked my Instagram name (jrichardroy) and she proceeds to instantly follow me on Instagram. This is the first time I’ve had this experience…..Cool!

Here she is taking her own sunrise photo.