Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wednesday Practice



No sunrise photo or practice, again today.


The Practice:

I spent the night caring for Lucy. Not much sleep and what I did get was spotty at best. I did manage to get out in the backyard in the mid morning to warm up with The 10 + and a Round on the left side. I focused on "My entire body being light and agile and all of it's parts connected like a string of pearls." from the T'ai Chi Classics.

I also managed to get to the gym (resistance training & stretching) and a Qigong Beach Walk at sunrise. 

I felt much more inertia than normal. Once I got started it was fine and I felt much better afterwards. 

How you feel at the end of a session is important to observe. I can't say that it will always feel great, but it should feel good most of the time. Frankly the hard ones can be the most productive, on a personal level.

 IMO Whenever you exercise your WILL, DETERMINATION and PERSISTENCE it contributes to the development of Indomitable Spirit.