Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday Practice - Breathe in qi is in me Breathe out I'm in qi -

My driveway practice spot. 

It's the best place for weapons forms and practice. I keep an array of practice weapons of various weights in my garage. 


I started with a review/practice of the two single broadsword forms and the one double broadsword form, that I know.  

I've been enjoying the effect of starting with weapons training. Feels good! 

These forms cover a myriad of movement, range of motion, coordination, breathing and increased resistance with heavier weapons.

IMHO they are excellent for overall health and increased longevity.

After a weapons session, I proceeded to do my Warm Ups, Standing (Bagua Guard) and a Round (left side).

With gratitude and appreciation

Throughout this mornings session I contemplated, recited and felt: 

"Breathe in, qi is in me

Breath out, I'm in qi"