Sunday, May 7, 2023

Sunday Practice - Weapons training as a warm up -

The view from the driveway in front of my garage, looking south. 

With gratitude and appreciation. 

I started by shooting a short video (GoPro 11) in The Barn. In the video I explained some of the details in the *Bagua Guard Posture, as I practice it. 

*I'll post a link to the video here, once I edit it in Wondershare and upload it YouTube. 

Sifu Richard Standing in the Bagua Zhang Guard Posture. 


I continued to practice, outside, starting with a review of three Staff forms and corresponding drills. I filmed them with the GoPro 11. I went on to Spear training and double stick twirling. 

I shot the video in the driveway in front of my garage. I continued with a shortened version of my regular Warm Ups and then a Round (right side). 

It's a beautiful sunny New England morning. 

I hope you're enjoying you practice!

Email me if your looking at this....Thanks!

Email Sifu