Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday Practice

 

Another cold (40's) and rainy morning. So it looks like I'll be practicing up in The Loft again this morning. 

Happy May 1st! 

Today is Day 7,974 in my Grand Tai Chi Experiment: How many consecutive days will I be healthy enough physically, mentally and spiritually to do at least one Round of the T'ai Chi Ch'uan 108 Form. I started the project in my early 50's. 

So far, I've been healthy enough to practice for almost 8,000 consecutive days!!! Wow! The power of consistent Internal Cultivation Practices like Tai Chi and Qigong. 

With gratitude and appreciation.


Change of plans. 

The rain stopped so I dressed warmly and went out to my practice spot. I find it's always better to practice outside in fresh air and nature. 


This morning I focused on feeling rather than thinking. Overthinking can be a step in the wrong direction. 

I brought my Volvo to the Cherry Rum Auto for the door to be repaired. Then went to YMCA for Cybex training, shopping then home. 

I had nice long conversation with Sifu Ray this afternoon. He is just back from NC and Master Paul's service. It was great to catch up with him. 

Now I'm packing my new Pelican Camera Case for the trip.....One week from tomorrow!! Yikes!