Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday Practice - Arms like silk scarves -


 It's cold and rainy again, this morning. I have to say that the cool/wet weather is starting to get to me. 

I especially prefer to practice outside but not in this kind of weather. So I guess I'll be going up to The  Loft to practice again this morning. 

I'm fortunate to have a nice indoor space to practice in. With gratitude and appreciation.

Later that day:

I ended up doing my Warm Ups inside in The Loft. I did a full one. Focusing on 'The arms like silk scarves' while doing the three swings and I was able to bring that feeling into my Round. 

After my Warm Ups it had stopped raining and was mild enough outside to do my Round. I dressed for it, then went out to my main training space by Big Greenie (Big Tree). 


                     Big Greenie and her pal Little Greenie - A couple of my favorite practice partners. 

                                                           They are Master of Stillness.








Master Paul B. Gallagher - My first T'ai Chi Ch'uan teacher - My spiritual father - Bow from the waist!