Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Saturday Practice


My first nudibranch (sea slug) that I've ever spotted and captured!


*This is a journal of a T'ai Chi Ch'uan practitioner, 

while traveling 1/2 across the world, 

40+ hours of grueling air and bus travel and lots of waiting: 

For me it's 10:25  pm on Sunday night. Here is Doha, Qatar it's 5:25am on Sunday. We gained 5 hours traveling west from Cebu to Doha. It's a bit confusing but I'm doing my best to keep continuity with my daily practice. I may end up doing a Round in the super clean restrooms here in the Al Maha lounge in the ultra modern airport, spare no expense in Doha, Qatar. It's very obvious that there is a lot of $$$ here in Qatar.

I had hear that the Qatar airline was the worlds best, but I beg to differ. Crazy lay over in Davao. It was 3 hours and they locked the bathrooms.....Really?? The food sucked the service sucked the seats were broken but we did manage to make it safe and sound. A bit of adversity is to be expected when traveling. The 'secret' is to adjust your mind, because you cannot adjust what is happening. 

I just did 3/4 of Round on the right side while I was in the private shower room here in Doha. It was a memorable Round mostly because of where I was doing it.