Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Sunday and Monday Practice


Some kind of Anemonefish that I captured while diving off Moal Boal, Cebu, Philippines.


*This is a journal of a T'ai Chi Ch'uan practitioner, 

while traveling 1/2 across the world, 

40+ hours of grueling air and bus travel and lots of waiting: 

I did the remainder of the 'Round' that I started in Doha, Qatar, when we arrived back in Leyden at 7 pm. On my clock it was still Saturday late at night (Cebu time). The time difference is:

                                   Cebu 12 noon on Sunday = Boston 12 midnight on Saturday  

I've been having transcending rounds in Leyden - Starting on Sunday (Leyden time) with an even deeper Round on Monday.....I hope to write more about what's been happening once I wrap my head around it and have a few spare moments.