Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

We dove Pescador Island and The Sardines again. At Pescador Island we did a drift dive on the south side (last time we did the north side) there were some interesting creatures (Another Banded Krait).

Then a drift dive from north to south for The Sardines. It's hard to describe the beauty of watching the school of Sardines in their natural habitat. There's no rhyme or reason for them to be where they are on a regular basis. It is a protected (from fishing) area, but other than that...Why??

Thursdays Practice:

Early morning on the deck before diving. I did a full Warm Up and a Round (left side)

This was my last dive of the trip. Friday I'm staying dry.  I'll packing, drying out and having some leisure time in the pool and the cool room today. 

My Practice will also be leisurely and unscheduled. Yay!

More on that later this morning.