Sunday, June 25, 2023

Friday, Saturday, Sunday Practice


 Looking east from the deck

Friday Practice:

I started my practice on the deck with The 10 Exercises. Then went out to my main practice spot for a Round (right side)


Saturday and Sunday:

Sifu Ray Hayward offered a series of seminars this weekend at The Studio. He offered 3 1-2 hour seminars each day on a variety of subjects. The seminars were well attended and very informative. 

I practiced at The Studio (in the office) on Saturday and decided to practice at home on the deck before I went into The Studio of the first seminar at 9 am.

I'm currently working on assimilating Sifu Ray's explanation of the principles and T. T. Liang's teachings. More on the seminars and information soon.


The final seminar of the weekend  on Sunday afternoon. This is a photo of The "21" seminar group. Excellent seminar!! Lot's of information and history about this 'secret' training method. [Bow]