Thursday, June 22, 2023

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Practices

 

The Studio

Tuesday morning I went in to teach the 8-9:30am T'ai Chi Ch'uan and Qigong class. It was an honor to have Sifu Ray there partaking in the class. He added a lot to the energy in the room. Great round of The 10 Exercises, some Standing and a Round (right side) of the form.

Fabulous practice!

Wed. I practiced in Leyden at my main practice spot after Sifu Ray left. It was later in the day, so I just did a short Warm Up and a Round (left side). Very peaceful feeling of internal calm and centered energy. Perfect!


Thursday Practice

I started upstairs in the loft with The 10 Exercises and then went out to my main training space for a Round (right side).

Beautiful day and it's GG's birthday ta boot. Happy birthday GG!!

Hey, drop me a line if you're looking at this...Thanks!

Email Sifu Roy