Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday Practice

I practiced on the deck again this morning. 

I started with a full Warm Up - The 10+ Cheng Bagua Single Leg Standing Set, The Three Swings, The Song Gong Set. I think adding the Single Leg Standing Set and the opening to it has been having a positive effect (transformative) on my overall connection to the Tao. I've been getting some very palpable connections with the energies of Nature all around me. 

Breathing in the new and fresh

Breathing out the old and the used

Breathing in through the pores to the marrow of the bones - Ch'i permeates my bones

Breathing out into the space that is all around me and inside of me - Ch'i saturates every cell

All systems are functioning perfectly! 


After The 10+ I did a Round (left side) focusing on connecting to the Tao. Afterwards I did a Standing Meditation Set that included Posture #1, #2 and #3 (Holding The Moon) and Single Leg Raise Hands and Step Up on both sides.

Very productive practice!

I hope you're enjoying your practices too. Please drop me a line and let me know what you're interested in. Thanks!

Email Sifu Roy