Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Practice


                                                       I'm keeping my eye on YOU!

I practiced on The Deck (I'm home watching Echo this morning) with a full Warm Up starting with a review of Sifu Ray's Warm Ups, adding a Deck Railing Stretch Routine followed by a set of Bill Wallace inspired Slow Roundhouse Kicks, then a set of Push-Ups against the deck railing. 

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on The Principles described in the Tai-Chi Classics.


Then I used a 10lb Medicine Ball as the center of my Bagua Zhang circle.

 I reviewed the first four Changes from Yin Fu's 8 Palm Set (second Yin Fu Set). 

Focusing on Changes #1 & #2.

Next I reviewed Modern Arnis Empty Hand Anyo Tatlo (#3) then Seiuchin Kata from the American Karate System.

I finished with a short healing Qigong and a Tai-Chi Ruler w/ Medicine Ball (ala B P Chan)