Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday Practice

 

It's raining out so I practice inside in the living/dinning room area. 

I started with Bagua research on this round rug mostly on the lower body. I was checking to see if could After researching methods that I'll be using tomorrow at the Bagua for Health Seminar. Informal walking first. The work up to Bagua Walking with the Guard.

Next I did a brief Warm Up and a Round (right side) focusing on feeling my feet.

I did a few hours work on the presentation for tomorrows seminar. 

Going to have supper with Tom and Maggie here in Leyden. The offered to bring take out. We got Chinese from the China Gourmet. Really nice to see them. Echo was a jumpy and barkey mess but he did eventually calm down and be quiet. Oy! 

That's it for today.

Email me....Email Sifu