Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday Christmas Eve Day Practice

 

Holding the Moon at sunrise! 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 Peace and Love! 


The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:15 and high tide at 6:31. There was a very slight breeze coming from the S/E, enough to keep the nsmu's away! The tide was high. I found enough sand to practice on, but it was softer than I prefer. 

The Practice:

I started with a full Warm Up using primarily The 10+ a few 'extras'. 

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on smooth and light, coordinating the internal with the external and connecting to the Atlantic Ocean at the horizon. As I connected more and more I became the earth rotating. An amazing experience. With gratitude and appreciation. 

Next I reviewed Anyo Apat (#4) and Wansu Kata

I did a double stick warm up with my dragon canes and started to do my 'basics routine' but had to rush back to the house to use the restroom. Must be the coffee and tea before I left the house....probably more the coffee!