Monday, December 25, 2023

Monday Christmas Day Practice


                                                                        Play Guitar

                                Merry Christmas!



The Photo (s):

The sunrise was at 7:16 with high tide at 7:20. Slight breeze from the S S/E kept the nsum's away the temperature was pleasant enough that I didn't need gloves or earflaps. I did wear my lighted up Christmas Bells necklace and my Santa Hat to the beach this morning. Very festive! I did get a few smiles;^)



The Practice:

There wasn't much beach and a no hard packed sand to practice on and the tide was still coming up. Oy!

I found a patch of usable sand here and there. I did have to escape to higher ground on more than one occasion. 

I started with a full warm up using The 10+ exercises.

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on the horizon and becoming one with natures energies. 

Next I reviewed Anyo Lima (#5) and Chinto Kata mindful of full extension on kicks and punches.

Next I did a cane warm up using my dragon canes and then double cane basics in a line.