Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

It was raining lightly at the house so I left my camera and tripod behind. I shot these with my phone camera. 

Zoomed in as the sun rises above the horizon. There was just a slice of color at the horizon, otherwise the sunrise was cloudy and grey......

The Details:

Sunrise was at 7:12, low tide at 10:17. It's 64 here at the house. Pleasantly cool with a steady N N/E wind. I had my hood up and gloves on. The tide was coming up so I played with the Atlantic; If I loose my sneakers get wet. I won!!

The Practice:

It was threatening to rain, so I did a modified warm up using The 10+ with a few less iterations of some of the qigongs.

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on my whole body being light and agile with every movement. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa and Seisan Kata focused on good basics and agility. 

Next I did the four Modern Arnis Cane Anyo (right side) and then 1-3 with the left hand.

I finished with a Healing Qigong before returning to the house. 

I went up to visit my mom outside of Jacksonville from 9-3

Playing Rumicube with Mom. She's a master card/game player. She's well known at MooseHaven.