Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday Practice

 


Sunrise this morning. I was happy that I brought my Canon camera and tripod. Dave and Melinda came to the beach for a walk and for sunrise. I was happy that it was good weather for them. It's supposed to be in the high 80's later today. Yay!!

The Details:
It was 62 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:34, low tide was at 8:04. It was a beautiful morning on the beach. I didn't notice any breeze or noseeums either. 
It was a different morning. I got up later that usual and we have house guests, Dave and Melinda. They joined me for sunrise then went south on the beach for a walk. 

The Practice:
I had limited time this morning so after shooting the sunrise I did a modified warm up tuned in to opening and waking up my body, mind and spirit.
Next I did a Round tuned in to my surroundings. 
I finished with a Healing Qigong as I was packing up and heading back to the house. 
I have a standing video meeting with Jeff on Friday's from 8-9 am. Dave and Melinda went up to St. Augustine for the day.