Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday Practice

 


It was totally socked in this morning. We had an early morning departure for Jacksonville this morning. It was foggy all the north. I did a short mid-afternoon work out in the back yard when we got back from Jacksonville. It's a very unusual day that I don't make it down to the beach. Changing it up is good for you. 


The Details:

The sunrise was at 6:46, low tide at 9:44. It's 63 here at the house. It was super foggy.


The Practice:

I didn't have time to practice before we left for Jacksonville. So I did a short one when we got back home. 

I started with a modified, short warm up using some of The 10

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned in to expressing Jin in my fingers and hands. 

That's all I had gas for today.

I finished with a Healing Qigong......I needed to rest!