Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday Practice

           I shot this with my phone as soon as I arrived on the beach. It was another washout of sunrise.
 

The Details:

It's 70 here at the house. Sunrise at 7:18, last low tide at 5:54. A barely discernible wind, not enough to keep the noseeums away. I was happy that I had long sleeves and sweatpants on. They still buzzed around my face, neck and hands.


The Practice:

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into the consistency of practice and the awesome environment all around me and of course the horizon.

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into Mind No Mind, simply experiencing and not overthinking.

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima and Chinto Kata. I did another round of Wansu Kata, I wasn't certain that I did that yesterday afternoon. I think I did but still, just in case. I simply tuned into the quality of my postures.

Next I did a round of Arnis Cane Anyo's 1-4 first on the right side then all four on the left. My right thumb injury is healed enough to start working my weapons forms with the right hand again. 

I finished with a Healing Qigong as I was returning to the house.