Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday Practice

 

                                I shot this image with my phone camera soon after arriving on the beach.

I shot this image with my Canon on a tripod shortly after sunrise.

The Details:

It's 67 at the house.  The sunrise was at 7:06, high tide at 9:08. There was no discernible wind and very little beach to practice on.


The Practice: 

I started with a round of Wuji Hundun Qigong. I needed a change from The 10+ and it was time to review and re-connect with this qigong set that I learned from GM Duan Zhi Liang back in the early 2000's.

I did a brief session of swings before doing a Round (right side) tuned into sinking my qi. I dropped my Yi to the bottoms of my feet throughout the round.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into full extension of punches and kicks.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata tuned into the changes that I'm making to that form and connecting my mind to breathing and moving from the T'an T'ien (Hara).

Next I did a round of Taiji Double Dao with my Dragon Canes tuned into the 'blade' of the canes.

Next I did a Healing Qigong as I was returning to the house.


                                                                         Oopsie!