Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tuesday Practice

I shot this with my Canon on a tripod after the sun was up in the clouds.

I shot this with my phone camera shortly after the image above.


Interesting clouds this morning.

The Details:

It's 68 here at the house. Sunrise at 7:12, low tide at 10:15. It was warm with very little to no wind. I didn't notice any noseeums but I did have sweat pants and long sleeves on. I was overdresses....Again. It's supposed to be 89 later this afternoon. Well it is April 2nd!

The Practice:

There were lot's of tourists on the beach this morning; Low tide, less wind and warm temps attracted the masses.

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into the horizon and the overall energy of the beach at sunrise.

After taking off my jacket and then my long sleeve technical top I did a Round (left side) tuned into

"Rub the Neck on the Collar"

Counter balancing and jin forming in my fingers

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into the accuracy of my postures.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata tuned into the quality of my basic, punches, kicks and strikes.

Next I did a round of Taiji Cane tuned into the changes in Part III. First I did the form with my wooden broadsword in my right hand and then I got up to the end of Part IV with my left hand.

I finished with a Healing Qigong as I was returning to the house.