Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 41 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:00. It's cold out! It's Friday so I've got an 8-9 video call with Jeff.

I'm scheduled to have a guitar lesson in Colrain later this morning. My lesson is rescheduled to tomorrow at 10:30 here in Leyden.

The Practice:

I went out to my main practice area and did a round of Cheng T'ing Hwa 'Old 8 Palms' tuned into Mud Tredding Stepping around my Bagua Poles.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ I used dumbbells with #8 and Snake and Hawk Palm for #9

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I

Next I did Standing Post Training focused on health and feeling Song/Peng as well as connecting to nature.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa tuned into the quality of my basics.

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata I continue to flush out the changes that I propose to this Kata. It's coming along!