Saturday, October 12, 2024

Saturday Practice


The Details:

It's 59 at the house. The weather station fell off the wall this morning. Time will tell if I can get it working again. Oy!

The sunrise was at 7:01.


The Practice:

I started with an acoustic guitar practice. I had a lesson scheduled at 10:30 this morning that got postponed until Monday morning.

Next I went out to my main practice area and did a round of The 10+

I did #8 with dumbbells as well as, Bicep Curls, Push-Ups and TRX pulls in The Barn

After going back out to my main practice area I did a round of Yin Fu 'Linking Palms' around my Bagua Poles for #9

Next I did The Three Swings and Song Gong

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I



                            Holding 'The Wild Goose Leaves The Flock' from Yin Fu Baguazhang

Next I did Healing Qigong and Standing Post Training.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into agility

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata tuned into quality basics, the timing of steps and strikes and agility.

I went back to the house for more guitar practice. We're going to cover the awning this afternoon.